If you are changing windows in your home, you require building regulations. A window company that is Fensa registered or Certass registered can do this for you.

All windows and doors installed have to comply with building regulations. As an M.T.C. (Minimum Technical Competence) compliant installer I use Certass to register the windows. On registration you will also receive an insurance backed guarantee from QANW.